• Sliced, pitted Kalamata olives
1. Get started by preheating the oven to 400 degrees and then finely mincing 1 tbs garlic and 1 tbs finely minced fresh rosemary.
2. Cut about 2 pounds of Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes in half crosswise and then cut those halves again into eighths. Toss those wedges into a large mixing bowl, add the garlic and rosemary, add 3-4 tbs olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, toss to coat, and place them onto a baking tray. Place the tray into the preheated oven.
3. They'll take just about 40-45 minutes to roast and they'll be nice and crisp and browned up on the sides when they're done.
4. While the potatoes are still nice and hot, add them back to the mixing bowl on top of a couple of handfuls of fresh spinach. Let that warm the spinach for a couple of minutes and then squeeze a little lemon juice over the top. Fold in the crumbled feta cheese and sliced pitted Kalamata olives.
5. Serve it up family style or right alongside any simply cooked chicken or fish.